LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION AND DESIGN
A Full Time Certified Horticulturist and Award Winning Designers on staff
You can increase the value of your home by 10% by having a professionally designed and maintained landscape.
Our landscape designers will consider all aspects of your residential or commercial property including soil cultivation, to the best selection and location of plants, shrubs and trees.
That’s why we always meet with you first to discuss your goals, perform a site analysis and help with budgeting.
Some SpartanLandscaping Design Principles:
- A good planting design will have balance, contrast, repetition, and continuity.
- Right Plant + Right Spot
- Use Proven Winner plants and Native cultivars
- Design with maintenance in mind
- IPM – Integrated Pest Management (Including proper cultural practices)
"Life is like a landscape. You live in the midst of it but can describe it only from the vantage point of distance."Charles L.
- Natural stone patios, walks and terraces
- Living patio and walkways
- Flagstone cut or irregular
- Flagging and Steppers
- Natural boulders, custom boulder accents, Planters, fire pits etc.
- Landscape lighting – LED Low Voltage
- Automatic irrigation
- Water Gardens: A properly designed & installed "Water Garden" will be ecologically balanced and very low maintenance.
- Pondless Systems: self contained system recirculating water for sound and visual effect; no fish, plants or pooling water
- Fountains: concrete, fiberglass, Polyurethane
- Drainage solutions including french drains
We service East Lansing, Okemos, West Side, East Side, North Side, and South Side of Lansing and surrounding areas.
We can set up weekly lawn mowing visits, monthly lawn care visits or weekly visits with advanced scheduled maintenance programs,to maintain your beautiful designed landscape.